New Standards Of Safety
Super, Awesome & Amazing takes safety, like fun, very seriously. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken extra precaution to enhance our sanitization and safety protocols. Here are some of the ways we have ramped up our efforts to safeguard your health and that of our team:
- Modified hours: Monday – Wednesday: Closed | Thursday – Friday: 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM for general admission | Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM for events only
- The Active Entertainment Center is open at 50% capacity. The Waterpark remains temporarily closed.
- Sessions will be scheduled by appointment only to limit traffic, capacity and support social distancing. Please download The St. James app to reserve time to visit.
- We employ an aggressive cleaning schedule, allotting time after each session for disinfecting each attraction.
- Use of medical EPA-approved disinfectants (Oxivir and Opti-Cide Max solution and wipes) that kill enveloped and nonenveloped viruses such as COVID-19, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, HIV-1, Influenza, Hepatitis, other microbes and fungi at extremely high levels.
- Regular COVID-19 testing and daily health assessments, including temperature checks, will be required for all employees.
- Attendants will sanitize hands before adjusting climbing harnesses and clipping in guests
- NERF equipment will be disinfected with 75% alcohol after each use
- Attendants will wear masks at all times
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks at all times, unless actively climbing or bouncing
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every attraction
- Virtual Reality guests will use disposable face shields
- Enforcing socially distanced attractions and esports stations
- Bottled drinks will be available to guests in lieu of communal beverages.
- Party capacities have been reduced to ensure social distancing in party rooms.